Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sunward Boost Glider Wing Art

On TRF, Kirk G had some questions about building and flying his Sunward Boost Glider. CLICK HERE
The Aviator suggested some Sharpie markers to color the underside of the wing.

Kirg G posted: "Took your suggestion, and turned my daughter loose with the markers. She choose the UNDERSIDE of the wings, after I added the red checkerboard stickers on the topside. (I'm impressed.)

You should be impressed with your daughter's work!
Wings and feathers are not easy to draw. I did quite a few redraws of the Pigasus wings before I was happy with it.

This model was originally titled the Sunward Rocket Glider.
It is a boost glider. A Rocket Glider retains the engine casing from boost through landing. This model has a "pop pod".
The new Sunward face card now says Boost Glider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment