Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wadding Test Part 4

I arrived back home from Mexico on July 1.
Here's how the Quest Pomp Wadding looks after being exposed to the outside elements in my open patio since April 24, 2014 - CLICK HERE
One piece of the Quest wadding had torn off the arm of the chair right where it was taped on. The second piece is still intact.
The blue color has faded over the past two months but is not breaking down.
The square shape is still pretty sharp!

UPDATE: Today is July 16 and the Quest wadding is still taped my my patio chair.
This morning we had heavy rain. The wadding is almost like a thin plastic sheet. The edges are folded under and the tear in the lower left is longer.

Biodegradable? Eventually. This piece of wadding has been outside exposed to the elements for almost three months.

On May 30 schoolyard launch, I left some Quest wadding tucked into the corner of a brick wall. It was pretty well hidden.
I went to check on it a few days back and it was gone.
I'm sure the maintenance guys picked it up and threw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment