Friday, January 23, 2015

Q2G2 Igniters Available Again?

Quest has all the engine bulk packs in stock with the Q2G2 igniters. Starter sets (Quest launchers are in stock) are also listed.
CLICK HERE
Separate six packs of the Q2G2 igniters are not yet available.

As I understand it, the Q2G2 igniters (old style with the black pyrogen tip) are included with Quest engines in the single, three, six, twelve and twenty-five engine bulk packs.
Separate six packs of igniters alone are not yet listed on the website. New Quest "Starters" (clear tip?) will be in the separate 6 igniter packages.
I could be wrong on this, time will tell.

Bob Jablonski (Starlight and County Line Hobbies) received some new Quest Q2G2 igniters on a recent order direct from Quest.
He says they look just like the old Q2G2s.

2 comments:

  1. This is great news! I have a 4-motor cluster I have yet to launch, and using Estes igniters for that makes me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rocket N00b,
      It is great news. In the past I have bought 25 packs of Quest B6-4 engines just for the Q2G2 igniters. I saved the Q2G2s for clusters. Eventually I use all the Quest engines. With the NAR Guidebook coupon (40% off Quest) it's a good bargain.

      Delete