Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rocketry Resolutions for 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
A few things I need to work on in the new year:

1. Don't buy any more new kits!
Avoid the Estes sales, you have enough Cosmic Explorers already.
2. Get my first 24/40 reloadable composite casing.
Ruh, Row! I launched Enerjets in the 1970s, it's been a while.
3. Sell more finished rockets on Ebay.
There are too many built models just sitting the the rocket room.
4. Continue development of new, interesting products for the Odd'l Rockets line.
Now that I know what really sells.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good. May you have a successful and prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lonnie,
      And the best to you and yours in the New Year!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Chris. I hear you are working on how to make a Squatty Potty Fly.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ed,
      It's been done -
      http://www.rocketreviews.com/estes-industries-porta-pot-shot--by-frank-casey.html

      Delete
  3. I would love to see, in 2015, the addition of videos to your blog. You could make short videos that show building techniques such as sanding, masking (cutting on your glass door), hand painting, etc. etc.

    Seeing pictures of some of this stuff helps a lot, but videos would add so much more.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe,
      I appreciate your comments but I don't have the time our video setup to do this. There would be the filming, editing, titles and posting. I'm lucky to get the blog posts done!

      Delete
    2. That's understandable! Thanks for the blog as it is. It's very helpful and I read it nearly every day.

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on this. I bought at least 3 or 4 Cosmic Explorers at this year's sale, and now I have so many kits to build it'll take months for me to get through them all.

    I really have to restrain myself from buying more!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete