Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Booked A Cruise!

I'll be on the Holland America Zaandam from June 16 - June 25.
I'll meet the ship in Juneau, Alaska and go to Seward, then back down to Juneau again.

Just for fun I looked up a bad Zaandam review on CruiseCritic.com:

"HAL seems to be a generation behind in the areas of on-board entertainment, restaurant décor, and mid-ship sculpture. The comedy and dance presentations could compete for the Lawrence Welk audience. The fancy restaurants looked like 19th century brothels, complete with servers sporting costumes and a level of fake formality calculated to encourage heavy drinking. A hideous, organ-shaped sculpture consumes the middle of the ship, unavoidable on decks three through five. HAL would make more friends if it traded the artificial opulence for brighter, more contemporary furnishings and service." 
Oh boy, wait until they get a load of me!

I'm glad to get the work. The job promised at Disney World should have started the middle of March. Now they tell us it'll be after July 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment