Saturday, July 4, 2015

5th Anniversary of the Building Blog!

Here's the first post from July 4, 2010:

"While I've been active posting on The Rocketry Forum and EMRR, I wanted a place to archive my construction methods and builds. 
Everyone has their own "proven" ways of building rockets. This blog is not written to say I have all the right techniques. I just know what works for me and am always open for a better way to get it done.
Who knows? Someone might just pick up a new technique or be inspired to improve on what is written here.

In some posts, you might see a complete build from start to finish, then a follow up with launch results.
Other days, I could post the results of tests using different masking tapes. 
Let me know where to take it!"
FIVE YEARS, 3,626 Posts! 
Boy do I need a hobby, that or a date.

A favor to ask:
I make very little money doing these blog posts. 
If you have learned something or just enjoy the blog,
Click on the advertisements (no obligation to buy, just click and return!)
Purchase an Odd'l Rockets kit or launch accessory.
Make a bid on a finished model on EBAY
That's right, a shameless plug!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for five years of tips, techniques and good advice that have allowed me to substantially improve the quality of my rocket building. Without your help my rockets would still be junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 5 years... I used your Estes Saturn V posts just as much as I used the instructions (maybe more!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris,
      The Estes Saturn V and the Dr. Zooch Saturn V build posts get more hits than anything else!

      Delete