Monday, July 13, 2015

No - Go, No - Show Launch List

Years back I was doing a road show for Walt Disney World.
While the cast traveled by plane, there was a truck with backdrops, speakers, props and costumes that met us in each city.

After the performance and before the semi left each city on the tour, 
the manager would go down his No-Go, No-Show list.
Before checking off anything, he had to see that item it in the truck. Nothing could be left behind or the show didn't happen.

I have two of those lists. One is for club launches, the other is for my show equipment.


My launch box is pretty much prepared, many items never leave the box. 
It's the other stuff I can forget, like a towel or my camera.
I keep the laminated list in the map pocket of my car and check for everything before I leave the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment